Myprotein Calcium & Magnesium 90 Tablets
Our Calcium & Magnesium tablets are an easy way to make sure you hit your daily recommended amount of calcium and magnesium.
What is Calcium?
Calcium is essential for all living beings and is the most abundant mineral in the human body. Calcium supports many of your body’s vital functions — including the metabolism,1 digestion,2 neurotransmissions,3 and muscle function.4
Calcium is also needed for the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth.5,6 Since calcium is an essential micronutrient, getting enough every day is very important and it can sometimes be difficult to get from your diet alone.
Taking a calcium supplement is a super-convenient way of boosting your intake of this vital mineral — just one serving of our Calcium & Magnesium supplement gives you 100% of your recommended daily intake.
What is Magnesium?
Magnesium is a mineral that is abundant in the human body. Like calcium, magnesium has many key roles within your body — including supporting the nervous system,7 metabolism,8 and muscle function.9
Magnesium also helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth,10,11 and supports a reduction in tiredness and fatigue.12
Magnesium tablets offer a handy way of getting a boost of this essential micronutrient — one serving of our Calcium & Magnesium supplement contains 100% of your recommended daily intake.
What are the benefits of Calcium & Magnesium Tablets?
Both calcium and magnesium are important for wellbeing, making them a great addition for anyone wanting to pursue a fitness goal.
Together, calcium and magnesium support your bones5,10 and muscle function,4,9 helping your body keep up with the demands of an intense workout.
Magnesium also reduces tiredness and fatigue,12 so you’re always alert and ready to tackle training.
Who Should take Calcium & Magnesium Tablets?
Our Calcium & Magnesium tablets are suitable for anyone wanting a boost of these minerals. Since these tablets are completely vegan, they are ideal for people following a plant-based lifestyle.
Our Calcium & Magnesium tablets are also suitable for anyone following a gluten-free diet, as well as people who want to boost their vitamin intake without additional calories.
1. Calcium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
2. Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes.
3. Calcium contributes to normal neurotransmission.
4. Calcium contributes to normal muscle function.
5. Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones.
6. Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal teeth.
7. Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
8. Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
9. Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
10. Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
11. Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth.
12. Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
We recommend consuming 3 tablets daily.
Serving Size – 3 Tablets
Servings Per Container – 30 (90 Tablets)
Typical Nutritional Values
|Magnesium||375 mg||100 %|
* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)